Do Not Call The Listing Agent!
Careful Who You Choose… Call Paul.
Q1: Would you take advice from your spouse’s attorney during a divorce?
Q2: Would you ask the IRS for Tax Advice?
A2: Of course not!
Q3: Would you call a Seller’s Agent to buy property?
But today, many buyers still take the advice of a Seller’s Agent when buying real estate!
What! Yes, many buyers still rely on the advice of a Seller’s agent whose sole responsibility is to sell you their Client’s property, even if it’s not the best option for you!
Why? There is no good reason, especially when honest, sincere, and professional representation is available at no cost.
Would you rather spend 3 hours looking at property with a salesperson, or with a partner who’s only motivation is to locate and help you acquire the best property for you and your family?
Seriously. Do you want to spend a day being sold something? Or, do you want to learn as much as you can about the market, economy, enviorment, and neighborhoods where you are about to make a substantial investment?
Wow! That makes a lot of sense. Where do I find a really good Buyer’s Agent?
I have been buying, brokering, and developing Lake Michigan Lakefront and Beach Access Property since 1987. I helped buyers locate and acquire some of the most valueable properties in Harbor Country. Every day, I help typical vacation home buyers find their own piece of paradise, on or near Lake Michigan. Please, let me help you.
5 Reasons Why I Should Be Your REALTOR
- #1 ACCESS: I have one phone number and one email address. As a Client, you have 24/7 access to me. In the event I am with another client when you call, you can rest assured we will reply within minutes.
- #2 SELECTION: I will locate ALL properties that meet your criteria! By taking a pro-active approach, these may include FSBOs, REO (Real Estate Owned by a bank), pre-foreclosures, etc..
- #3 INFORMATION: You will be first to know about any new listings or price reductions that meet your criteria. I will offer my honest opinion, based on 25+ years of experience, of any property, development, or neighborhood. You will receive a complete PDF file on ANY property, upon request. This can include aerial photographs, plat map, survey, DEQ records, tax information, USGS data, etc…
- #4 EXPERIENCE: My real estate career began in 1980′s as a partner in a real estate investment group, a builder, and as a real estate agent in 1987. My focus has always been on lakefront property, beach access property, and scenic acreage suitable for recreaction and development. I’ve represented some of the wealthiest people in the country, developers, as well as hundreds of typical vacation home buyers and sellers.
- #5 INTEGRITY: In return for your commitment to work with me, I will place your interestes above all others, including myself. See why former clients have written, “As a buying agent, Paul’s combined level of knowledge, expertise and integrity is refreshingly high in an industry which seems to have many agents that lack all three. He is the only buying broker I would use in Michigan”. Co-Founder, GETCO,LLC. Many other references are available upon request.
Thanks to repeat business and word of mouth referrals, I have the largest following of prospective buyers and sellers in Southwest Michigan. My websites, newsletter, and blog are read by thousands of registered subscribers.
My Clients are often the first to learn about extraordinary deals. More than 8000 subscribers read my newsletter and receive automated listing alerts that notify them as soon as property matching their criteria hits the market. So, it should be no surprise I broker the greatest number of transactions at full asking price and with the shortest number of Days On Market.
As one of the most proactive and productive brokers in our market, I am out in the field previewing, showing, and selling property every day. I know this market as well as anyone, and much better than most.
Where are the best beaches?
Which property has deeded beach rights?
Where is the nearest landfill?
Where is the coal burning power plant?
Where is the nuclear power plant?
Where is the beach soft sand?
Which lakefront property have been recently de-designated, and what does that mean?
Which are at high risk of erosion?
Would a Seller’s Agent have to disclose any of this if you didn’t ask?
Be smart. Get professional representation before you begin your search for Lake Michigan lakefront or beach access property.
Since 1987, Paul Zubrys – Principal Broker of Lake REALTORS, has been been helping clients locate and acquire real estate throughout Southwest Michigan. From his office in New Buffalo, MI, Paul publishes several websites and the extremely popular newsletter, TheDailyListings.
Studies show that 90%+ of home buyers begin their search for property on the internet. In vacation home markets like our’s, it has to be closer to 99%. Our websites and newsletter reach more prospective buyers of Lake Michigan Lakefront and Beach Access real estate than any other media in our market.
For market statistics and expert advice regarding the vacation home market in Southwest Michigan, no other source can beat our combined assets of internet web sites, our blog, and TheDailyListings.com newsletter.
Paul Zubrys, Principal Broker - Lake REALTORS 307 W Buffalo St, New Buffalo, MI 49117 (269) 783-5253 | firstname.lastname@example.org